We have 3 job opening here at Salud Pediatrics. If you are interested in learning about each one of them, scroll below for details.
The medical assistant positions works closely with providers by preparing patients for examinations, take patient history and vitals signs. The MA also assist in collecting specimens and instructs patients regarding preparations for test, immunizations as well as Assist in opening the office, initiating days activities and answering telephone.
This is a Full-Time position, working days & alternating Saturdays (Sundays off).
- Minimum 2 year direct patient care experience not including externship in a Pediatric setting.
- Graduate of an Medical Assistant program or Externship experience in Medical Assistant program.
- 1 year medical office experience in a clinical environment.
The RN position assesses, plans, implements, evaluates and documents nursing care of patients under the direction of providers, organizational policies and in accordance with standards of professional nursing practice. This position is accountable for the quality of nursing services delivered by self or others who are under their direction. This position utilizes specialized knowledge, judgment, and nursing skills necessary to assess data and plan, provide and evaluate care appropriate to the physical and developmental age of assigned patients.
This is a Full-Time day position with rotating Saturdays (8:45am - 1:30pm) and Sunday's off
- Completion of an Associate’s degree, diploma, or BSN from an accredited school of nursing.
- Current licensure to practice nursing in the State of Illinois.
- Current CPR certification.
The Patient Representative position is a patient centered position that helps callers make appointments, answer questions, direct calls to the appropriate department, document messages and relay information to callers among other things. Other responsibility include:
- Answer all incoming calls in a courteous manner
- Take and distribute messages as needed
- Greet all patients and their families in a friendly manner
- Process incoming mail, filing
- Distribute faxes
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Back up for front desk staff members
- MUST speak fluent Spanish.
- Candidate must have excellent phone etiquette
- Good communication skills,
- Proficiency in multi-tasking,
- Proficiency with computers, typing, and proper grammar are also essential to the role.
- Strong customer service background
- Must possess good organization skills
- Flexibility to work in a reactionary environment
- Willingness to be a team player
The Patient Respresentative is a Full-Time position with alternating Saturdays.
If you think you fit the qualification for any of these jobs, send Brandon an email at brandon (@) spediatrics.com